Introduction to Biblical Interpretation!3rd ed.
William W. Klein, Craig L. Blomberg, Robert L. Hubbard Jr.
luotu 13.12.2022 klo 14:12
Kustantaja: Zondervan Academic, 2017
Osta Amazon.comista – tue Puolustajan Polkua
Concise, logical, practical guidelines for discovering the truth in God’s Word.
Long one of the most thorough, comprehensive, and practical textbooks for biblical interpretation, Introduction to Biblical Interpretation has now been expanded and further improved.
– Craig S. Keener, Professor of Biblical Studies, Asbury Theological Seminary
Now in its third edition, with updates and revisions throughout that keep pace with current scholarship, Introduction to Biblical Interpretation offers students an informative and up-to-date guide to interpreting Scripture and unraveling some of the mysteries of biblical interpretation.
Introduction to Biblical Interpretation:
- Defines and describes hermeneutics, the science of biblical interpretation
- Suggests effective methods to understand the meaning of the biblical text
- Surveys the literary, cultural, social, and historical issues that impact any text
- Evaluates both traditional and modern approaches to Bible interpretation
- Examines the reader’s role as an interpreter of the text and helps identify what the reader brings to the text that could distort its message
- Tackles the problem of how to apply the Bible in valid and significant ways today
- Provides an extensive and revised annotated list of books that readers will find helpful in the practice of biblical interpretation
Used in college and seminary classrooms around the world, this textbook is a trusted and valuable tool for students and other readers who desire to understand and apply the Bible.
William W. Klein (PhD, University of Aberdeen) on Uuden testamentin professori (Denver Seminary).
Craig L. Blomberg on Uuden testamentin eksegetiikan professori (Denver Seminary) ja alansa johtava tutkija. Hän on kirjoittanut lukuisia Raamattua selittäviä teoksia.